Oh the possiblities........

locs, kinks, coils, twirls, springy, curly, updo, bun, wash and go,twist out, bantu knots, twisting, freeforming, manicured, semi freeforming, aloe vera gel, coconut oil, castor oil, kinky, braid out, twa, fro, coil out, bc, transitioning ........... what's your story?

Fashion, style, nails, bags, shoes, thrifting, sewing, crocheting, ....what's your thing?

Bohemian, classy, fierce, classic, casual, funky, relaxed, edgy, ....what's your style?

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

NOLA her I come.........


Source: weheartit.com via SAS on Pinterest




I'm on my way to New Orleans to visit one of my girl friends!!!

I'm very excited since I desperately need a getaway. I'm going to take a ton of pics and I hope that I'm able to take you there with my pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...