Oh the possiblities........

locs, kinks, coils, twirls, springy, curly, updo, bun, wash and go,twist out, bantu knots, twisting, freeforming, manicured, semi freeforming, aloe vera gel, coconut oil, castor oil, kinky, braid out, twa, fro, coil out, bc, transitioning ........... what's your story?

Fashion, style, nails, bags, shoes, thrifting, sewing, crocheting, ....what's your thing?

Bohemian, classy, fierce, classic, casual, funky, relaxed, edgy, ....what's your style?

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Natural Hair Transition Kits

Today while I was doing my weekend musings. I spotted this in Walgreens



and this in Sally's Beauty Supply.




It's amazing how the natural hair movement is evolving. This wasn't available five years ago, or even two years ago. I'm so happy that women are embracing their natural selves. Including me. I don't know why I didn't go natural sooner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...