Oh the possiblities........

locs, kinks, coils, twirls, springy, curly, updo, bun, wash and go,twist out, bantu knots, twisting, freeforming, manicured, semi freeforming, aloe vera gel, coconut oil, castor oil, kinky, braid out, twa, fro, coil out, bc, transitioning ........... what's your story?

Fashion, style, nails, bags, shoes, thrifting, sewing, crocheting, ....what's your thing?

Bohemian, classy, fierce, classic, casual, funky, relaxed, edgy, ....what's your style?

Thursday, July 21, 2011

SEMI FREEFORMING 8 MONTH OLD LOCS

HAIR 101:

I'm keeping retwisting at a minimum this summer. I want my roots to go stronger. However I'm noticing that my locs don't look or feel as moisturized as I would like them to....










I spritz daily with a oil and water mix and I seal with coconut oil. My locs also feel super skinny. Maybe its because of my bantu knot out that I did earlier this week. I don't know but for some reason my hair feels weird. Maybe its just going through the motions. When I find a remedy to this I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...