Oh the possiblities........

locs, kinks, coils, twirls, springy, curly, updo, bun, wash and go,twist out, bantu knots, twisting, freeforming, manicured, semi freeforming, aloe vera gel, coconut oil, castor oil, kinky, braid out, twa, fro, coil out, bc, transitioning ........... what's your story?

Fashion, style, nails, bags, shoes, thrifting, sewing, crocheting, ....what's your thing?

Bohemian, classy, fierce, classic, casual, funky, relaxed, edgy, ....what's your style?

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Where I'm Going......







Being that I have locs I see alot of sites that discuss being a loose natural. I have learned so much from these sites. Some of my absolute favorite natural hair sites (in no particular order) are

K is for Kinky
For the Fabulous and Frugal
Curly Nikki
Loc Rocker
Leave in the Kinks

I would like this blog to be a information filled resource for those looking for beautiful healthy locs.

I think that sometimes individuals with locs feel that they are limited in the options that are available to them. Sometimes I wish there were more websites out there for locs and loc maintenance. I have come across some wonderful loc sites like

Jungle Barbie
Loc Rocker

my goal is to create a venue that is open and helpful to all but especially helpful to those with locs.

I hope you join me for this ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...