Oh the possiblities........

locs, kinks, coils, twirls, springy, curly, updo, bun, wash and go,twist out, bantu knots, twisting, freeforming, manicured, semi freeforming, aloe vera gel, coconut oil, castor oil, kinky, braid out, twa, fro, coil out, bc, transitioning ........... what's your story?

Fashion, style, nails, bags, shoes, thrifting, sewing, crocheting, ....what's your thing?

Bohemian, classy, fierce, classic, casual, funky, relaxed, edgy, ....what's your style?

Monday, September 12, 2011

Making My Wardrobe Work

I'm going to confess......... I love to shop!

However there are times I feel like I have no clothes.

I know many ladies feel like this. Sometimes I look at my closet and I just stare at it because I don't know what to wear.

In an effort to save money and give myself a updated look I'm going to be revamping my wardrobe.

Recently I was browsing the Style and Beauty Doctor and I saw a great article on maximizing your wardrobe here.

My fall wardrobe will include a fierce statement coat

Source: us.asos.com via SAS on Pinterest



Source: us.asos.com via SAS on Pinterest



Some comfortable buy stylish boots (no corns please!!!)



and a vibrant clutch.

Source: etsy.com via SAS on Pinterest



I'm hoping that I can thrift some of these items, I'm planning on making a trip to the thrift store very soon. I'll keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...