Oh the possiblities........

locs, kinks, coils, twirls, springy, curly, updo, bun, wash and go,twist out, bantu knots, twisting, freeforming, manicured, semi freeforming, aloe vera gel, coconut oil, castor oil, kinky, braid out, twa, fro, coil out, bc, transitioning ........... what's your story?

Fashion, style, nails, bags, shoes, thrifting, sewing, crocheting, ....what's your thing?

Bohemian, classy, fierce, classic, casual, funky, relaxed, edgy, ....what's your style?

Thursday, September 8, 2011

i had an epiphany TODAY





When I first decided to start blogging I knew that I wanted to talk about hair and style. But I kept thinking to myself, how would I fit in? There are so many other fabulous blogs out there. I didn't want to be seen as " Just another natural hair blog". I wanted to be more than that.

Now I am in no way saying that other blogs are that, in fact I think all of the blogs are unique in their own respect, however from my point of view I was thinking that my blog would be viewed as one out of many blogs geared toward hair, fashion, style and life. You know "just another one" in the eyes of the world.

Today it came to me that my blog wouldn't be just another hair blog it would be my blog. Whatever I wanted to say and what my readers wanted to know, that would be it. It doesn't matter what it is viewed as, because I know what it is.

So this blog is "Not Another Hair Blog" its my blog and its my space.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...