Oh the possiblities........

locs, kinks, coils, twirls, springy, curly, updo, bun, wash and go,twist out, bantu knots, twisting, freeforming, manicured, semi freeforming, aloe vera gel, coconut oil, castor oil, kinky, braid out, twa, fro, coil out, bc, transitioning ........... what's your story?

Fashion, style, nails, bags, shoes, thrifting, sewing, crocheting, ....what's your thing?

Bohemian, classy, fierce, classic, casual, funky, relaxed, edgy, ....what's your style?

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

From Blah To BAM!!!



So many times we as Women (and Men) get bored with our style. It's so easy to be un inspired or just lost when it comes to putting together an outfit. I'm definitely guilty of this. Sometimes I will have a boring week where everything is just so plain. I've found ways to bring life to a otherwise boring outfits. Some of my favorite things are bracelets. I love love love bracelets. I will wear 100 at a time if my arms were long enough. One of my favorite places for bracelets is Aldo! Take a looksie and see what I mean....

Source: aldoshoes.com via SAS on Pinterest



Source: aldoshoes.com via SAS on Pinterest



Source: aldoshoes.com via SAS on Pinterest



And of course a fun statement necklace won't hurt (just don't over do it) Remember less is more!




And here are some of my bracelets that I wore today....



Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...