Oh the possiblities........

locs, kinks, coils, twirls, springy, curly, updo, bun, wash and go,twist out, bantu knots, twisting, freeforming, manicured, semi freeforming, aloe vera gel, coconut oil, castor oil, kinky, braid out, twa, fro, coil out, bc, transitioning ........... what's your story?

Fashion, style, nails, bags, shoes, thrifting, sewing, crocheting, ....what's your thing?

Bohemian, classy, fierce, classic, casual, funky, relaxed, edgy, ....what's your style?

Friday, June 24, 2011

in the beginning





In the beginning I had a perm, now I have locs. That is all.

Just kidding.......


Well to sum it up. I love my hair. I have my days when I don't but for the most part I'm loving it.

I hope this blog will show other women of all hair textures to love themselves and embrace what they have.

Stay Tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...