Oh the possiblities........

locs, kinks, coils, twirls, springy, curly, updo, bun, wash and go,twist out, bantu knots, twisting, freeforming, manicured, semi freeforming, aloe vera gel, coconut oil, castor oil, kinky, braid out, twa, fro, coil out, bc, transitioning ........... what's your story?

Fashion, style, nails, bags, shoes, thrifting, sewing, crocheting, ....what's your thing?

Bohemian, classy, fierce, classic, casual, funky, relaxed, edgy, ....what's your style?

Saturday, June 25, 2011

How you gonna dress it up??





Ever since starting my locs i've become an accessory whore. sorry for the language but basically thats what I've become. Since My locs are 7 months old I feel the need to dress up my look with accessories. my motto is the bolder the better. i think with accessories you have to make it work but without looking like your trying to hard. only once piece needs to be your highlight. for instance I wouldn't put on a big azz necklace and some big azz earings. its one or the other boo, one or the other. just my opinion



so what you think? You likey?
(photosource:curlscoilsandkinks.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...