Oh the possiblities........

locs, kinks, coils, twirls, springy, curly, updo, bun, wash and go,twist out, bantu knots, twisting, freeforming, manicured, semi freeforming, aloe vera gel, coconut oil, castor oil, kinky, braid out, twa, fro, coil out, bc, transitioning ........... what's your story?

Fashion, style, nails, bags, shoes, thrifting, sewing, crocheting, ....what's your thing?

Bohemian, classy, fierce, classic, casual, funky, relaxed, edgy, ....what's your style?

Friday, August 19, 2011

Waiting for them to grow and Loc Envy

I'm guilty of it...yes I am.

I.stare at others who have thick luscious locs. Sometimes I have to catch myself so they don't think I'm psycho.

Today I saw a girl on the train and I admired her hair because it was so free. It wasn't freshly twisted but it just looked so natural. I should have taken a pic. I think I'm going to start taking random pics of locs. (Don't think I'm crazy..LOL).

Although I love to admire others locs I appreciate my own. I admire my own texture and how my hair gets all wavy when I wet it. I admire the thickness. Although its not as thick as I would like its still beautiful and its MINE!

I try not to put to much thought into length I'm more into the  health of my hair and scalp. So for those of you struggling...relax...you will get there

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...