Oh the possiblities........

locs, kinks, coils, twirls, springy, curly, updo, bun, wash and go,twist out, bantu knots, twisting, freeforming, manicured, semi freeforming, aloe vera gel, coconut oil, castor oil, kinky, braid out, twa, fro, coil out, bc, transitioning ........... what's your story?

Fashion, style, nails, bags, shoes, thrifting, sewing, crocheting, ....what's your thing?

Bohemian, classy, fierce, classic, casual, funky, relaxed, edgy, ....what's your style?

Friday, August 26, 2011

LocUMentary Vol 1 - Build Up Ain't Cute

I got a case of the buildups and I need to get rid of it ASAP. The pics do it no justice. Even my coworkers noticed (shivers) I plan on doing the same rinse that BronzeGoddess and Chescalocs have done. I'm going to definitely post before and after pics. I can't wait to see how much gunk comes out. So without further a do...here is what's not poppin!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...