Oh the possiblities........

locs, kinks, coils, twirls, springy, curly, updo, bun, wash and go,twist out, bantu knots, twisting, freeforming, manicured, semi freeforming, aloe vera gel, coconut oil, castor oil, kinky, braid out, twa, fro, coil out, bc, transitioning ........... what's your story?

Fashion, style, nails, bags, shoes, thrifting, sewing, crocheting, ....what's your thing?

Bohemian, classy, fierce, classic, casual, funky, relaxed, edgy, ....what's your style?

Saturday, June 25, 2011

yeah i can get with this blogging thing .....


this is so random, but I hope to be consistent with this blogging thing. i've had so many blogs before that i haven't been too consistent at. i do have one blog that is consistent but that relates to things other than hair (i'll fill u in on that later). something about the variety of hair intrigues me. i've never realized how beautiful natural hair was until recently and i'm sad to say i wish i would have realized it years ago. i really want this blog to take off. i wanna express myself. i'm not looking to be a guru i just want to make a difference (and some friends along the way). I want my readers to feel empowered. I want to expose my readers to beautiful things other than hair (i.e life, travel, finances) so many things i can think of. I just hope to get the opportunity to get my point across in the most effective way possible. bear with me....i'm gonna get there

(photosource:lecoil)
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...